Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Today I stayed in bed all day and watched season two of Army Wives on Netflix.  Love, love, love that show!

Netflix streaming, by the way, is the freakin' most awesome thing EVER.

Brand put corned beef and cabbage in the crock pot before he went to work.  He cooks and he irons.  Good thing, too, because I'm lousy at both.

Jayden and Ryan snacked on microwavable pancakes all morning (which they can make themselves now), and I had an ice cream sandwich for breakfast.

I've been kind of glued to CNN all weekend.  I just can't stop thinking about what's going on in Japan.

Can you imagine it being the middle of the day, you and your spouse are at work, your kids are at school...and then catastrophe strikes.  It literally makes me panic just thinking about it.  That is my worst nightmare:  being separated from my kids and having no idea where they are or if they're okay.

To end my day, I will be watching the newest episode of Sister Wives.  I am completely intrigued by this family.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment