Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Swing Gymnastics

When it comes to athletic ability, my kids didn't learn/inherit any skill from me.



They are constantly doing flips or hanging upside down or performing other gymnastic-ish moves.  When I was a kid, I never did that kind of stuff.  I was always way too afraid.



It makes me happy that they don't take after me in that area.  They're much more outgoing and adventurous than I ever was...and I love it.

Notice her shirt is buttoned all wrong
I'm forever saying, "Don't do that!  You're going to break your neck!" especially to Ryan.  He is an animal!


He wasn't just hanging there...he was swinging back and forth full speed.


They have been getting along pretty good the past couple days.  Every once in a while, they duke it out with a wrestling match.  Jayden wins most of the time.  She's a tough one, but I think Ryan knows he's not supposed to beat up his sister and lets her off easy.

MONKEYS, I tell you.
This swing set has been standing for at least 20 years time.  Hopefully their antics won't knock the thing down...

Nothing wrong with a head full of dirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment