Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Hazards of Cat Ownership...

I have a serious love/hate relationship with our cats.



To be quite honest, most times I just want to get rid of them, but my children would end up in therapy if I did such a thing.  Even the mere mention of "I think we are going to have to call the animal shelter" sends them into hysterics, so I'm not going there....yet.



I'm no stranger to having a cat walk in front of me and causing me to almost fall on my face.  This includes walking down the stairs.



If I leave my bowl of cereal unattended for even a second, I am sure to find a cat with her snout in the bowl, drinking all my milk.  Gross.



But something new happened this morning...

I went into the bathroom to pee.  As I went to sit on the toilet, a cat jumped up at the very last second and I sat on her.  I'm sorry, but when you're in the process of sitting on the toilet, you don't expect to encounter fur on your butt.  Luckily she escaped...and did not fall in.

It still has me chuckling...

Damn cats...  :)

Have a lovely Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment