Thursday, January 6, 2011

Well, ain't that some bullshit...

After work today, I headed to two of my favorite stores:  Target and Barnes & Noble.

I bought a couple things for myself:



Nothing makes me smile more than a new magazine, a new book, and some sweet socks.

I picked up a lot of essentials:  Paper towels, food, moisturizer, yada yada.

I also found some really cute boots for Jayden on clearance.



When I got home, the first thing I did (even before I put anything else away) was had her try them on. 

She got the right one on her foot no problemo, but the left one would not fit no matter how hard we tugged.

Want to know why?

Tag, size 13.  Check.



 Bottom of boots, size 13.  Check.


Right boot, inside tag, size 13.  Check.


Left boot, inside tag, size 12.  What the #$%$@!?!


Guess who's going back to Target tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment