Saturday, January 22, 2011

Date Night

Last night Brand and I went on a date.

He needed some clothes for work because of his promotion, so we went to the mall together to shop and grabbed dinner at IHOP.

We hardly ever go out alone, so it was nice.

Our first stop was Macy's.  I usually don't shop with him when he shops for clothes, so it brought me back to when I was a kid and my mother used to torture me in the men's department at G. Fox, shopping for suits for my dad.

My mom tends to be slightly indecisive when she shops, and I can remember her asking me, "This one or this one?  This one or this one?" and holding up tie after tie after tie.

Fortunately, Brand found some nice stuff...and got quite a few deals, so it was a good night.

Our dinner was delicious (I could so go for the french toast combo again right now), but the service was terrible.  We asked for orange juice when we got there, and we got our orange juice when we were done with our food.  Oh, well.  I guess you can't have everything

Even though we were at the mall with all the Friday night mall rats, it was nice to just be out together.

Good times...

No comments:

Post a Comment