Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Winning isn't everything...at least to some people.

My husband is probably the most competitive person in the world.  He absolutely has to be the best at everything.

It's really obnoxious at times.

If he wins, he gloats and brags and talks smack relentlessly.

If he loses, there is always some extenuating circumstances that put him in that position and he will be grouchy about it for hours.

The words undefeated champion come up all too frequently in his vocabulary.  He's a shit talker.

Okay...so he can beat me in Halo over and over and over and over.  Out of eleventy billion games we've played, I probably only outscored him twice.  I don't think I've ever beaten him in Monopoly either.

However...there is one thing that I'll always be better at than him no matter how hard he tries.

Guitar Hero.  I am a legend.

Oh, yeah, and that Typing Maniac game on Facebook.  Face it...I don't think any of you can beat me.

And I put up quite the competition in Scrabble or Words With Friends.

See, I kicked his ass last night.























I don't even care that he beat me in the next game.  I had bragging rights for, like, an entire hour.

Take that, Brand Noble.  I surely did win.

Love you.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment