Thursday, October 28, 2010

This morning...

This morning I woke up late and it messed up my whole routine with the kids.  I had no car to bring them to school today, so if they missed the bus...they had to stay home.  No way, José!

I tore into the room, threw the lights on, and started throwing their clothes at them.  "Get up!  Get up!  You can't miss the bus!"

Usually they wake up, take a shower, I blow-dry Jayden's hair, they leisurely get dressed...you get the picture.  I give them time to actually wake up a bit.  Nope, not today.  There's nothing like being woken up by your raving lunatic mother.

Jayden had to wear her hair in a dreaded ponytail.  She hates having her hair like that and always takes it out on the bus.  I told her that she better keep it in today because her hair looks like a hot mess.  I'm sure it will last 15 minutes.

Then, as I was shutting the front door, I shut the cat's body in the door because I didn't see him sneaking in behind me, which caused him to screech and spaz the eff out on my foot and leg.  I proceeded to chase him around the kitchen and living room, all the while screaming obscenities at him, trying to catch him and throw him back outside.  Stupid cat.

My neighbors downstairs must think I'm out of my mind.

1 comment:

  1. My cat, is not stupid. Thank, you, veryyy much.

    ReplyDelete