Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I've got nothing...

Nothing to say, that is.

Work killed me today.  Deadlines suck.  They suck so bad.  And I suck at meeting them.  I have such a love/hate relationship with my job.

On a brighter note, I went to the grocery store and (a) bought Snapple and (b) discovered they now sell scratch-offs out of vending machines.  Sweet Ass.

I always think the store clerks will assume I have a gambling addiction when I buy lottery tickets, even though I buy them about once a month.  Now I just scan my license and stick the cash in the machine.  Judgment-free gambling = insanely awesome.

Did I mention that it's October 27th and my children still remain costumeless for Halloween?  We haven't even carved a pumpkin yet.

Man, I suck at life right now, huh?

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment