Thursday, October 28, 2010

Around the house...

I picked up my camera and just started taking pictures of things around the house this afternoon.

There is nothing fancy about my life...nothing at all.  And I don't even care.  Go right on ahead and judge me, if you must.

It is what it is.  So there. 

A McDonald's Happy Meal Toy

Crayola Crayons are a necessity in life

I really freakin' need to do the dishes

Check out my laundry pile.  I know you're jealous.

I am totally not a shoe person.  These $12 Wal-Mart boots are good enough for me.  Notice the sticker stuck to the floor?

I found a family portrait taped to the front door.

Close-up of portrait.  She has made us all brown.  :)

The only sign around here that it is Halloween season.

The microwave is his master...not the claw.

Various artwork on the fridge gallery.  Yes, those are Christmas trees.

The cat that I squished this morning.  He is recovering by taking a snooze.

Tough life, huh?

Clean laundry that needs to be put away.  The clean pile is much smaller than the dirty.  Ssshhh, don't tell Ryan I showed you his tighty whities.

A staple in my house.  Guitar Hero.  Enough said.


So that's it....a trip around the Noble household.

I have two choices.  I can either accept things how they are and go with it, or I can worry about all the 80 billion things I have to clean and stress about it.

I'm going with choice number one...obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment