Friday, August 31, 2012

Five on Friday

1.  Back to school was Wednesday.  We now have a third grader and a fourth grader.  They were both nervous, but definitely excited.  So far, the transition from up late/sleep late to early bed time/early wake time has been smooth.


2.  My dryer bit the dust a few weeks ago, and I need to buy a new one.  It's not a problem, though, because I have piles of money laying around (sarcasm, people.)

3.  It's barely fall and I'm already starting to freak out about driving in the snow.  I really hope to be able to buy a car with four-wheel drive soon.

4.  I am not a reader of Vogue magazine, nor am I a fashionista, but I have watched the documentary "The September Issue" on Netflix several times.  I'm sort of fascinated with that industry.

5.  Random thing I discovered this week.  I cannot do the "hang a spoon from your nose" trick.  Ryan can.  It's like he has a magnet at the end of his nose. 


No comments:

Post a Comment