Monday, July 16, 2012

Weekend wrap-up

It's Sunday night already.  Boo!!!  I definitely caught up on some sleep this weekend.  I think I slept 15 hours straight last night.  No wonder the weekend seems like it flew by.

Last night we walked to Baummer's Pond.  Jayden spent her time trying to catch fish/frogs, and Brand was putting Ryan through the wringer with some basketball drills.

Have you ever seen a little girl so happy about night crawlers?


She is in heaven at the pond.  She didn't catch anything.  She moves too much and scares the fish away.


 Jayden and I were almost assaulted by a gang (flock?) of geese.  Jayden was terrifed!  I was laughing my ass off.  Turns out throwing one tiny piece of bread at 30-plus geese isn't the greatest idea.


Ryan threw some bread into the pond for a little while...and then he headed over to the basketball court.




Earlier tonight I went to Michael's and bought Jayden a Smash Book.  She is big into scrapbooking lately, so this should keep her occupied for a while. 


I printed up a bunch of pictures, and she got right to it.


I bought Ryan a bunch of tattoos.  He thought it would be hysterical to stick one to his butt cheek.  I'll spare you the picture of that one...



No comments:

Post a Comment