Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Ouch!

This morning, as I was heading downstairs to get ready for work, I misjudged which step I was on and took a tumble.  I landed on my left butt cheek SO HARD and smashed my elbow into the railing.  Luckily, I'm fine other than that.

I've started an exercise regimen with a friend.  Both of us are in weddings right around the corner, and we would rather not be fat for the occasion.  In addition to Jillian Michaels' 30-day Shred, we have been walking.  I'm not sure the mileage of our walk, but it's a pretty good mix of flat ground and hills.  I sweat buckets...no exaggeration.  I'm hoping to finally get in shape for once in my life.

I tried to embrace the camera today and take some pictures of me and Jayden.  There aren't many pictures of me floating around right now...I kind of steer clear of the lens as much as possible.  But I want there to be pictures of me for my kids' memories, even if it's making crazy faces.

I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again.  I love Instagram.  These pictures are kind of dark because there wasn't much light in the room, but I love the filters with this app.  

You're astounded by our beauty, aren't you?



I really hope I can move tomorrow.  Between the fall and the workout, my muscles are screaming!


No comments:

Post a Comment