Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Phone Dump

Summer is in full force.  In other words, a bunch of lazy butts.  Brand is out of work with an ankle sprain/partial ligament tear, so the kids have been home with nothing special to do...just a lot of hanging out.  It has been HOT the past two days, which makes us want to do nothing but veg out.  We are melting!  

Here are a few pics I took this week.  I love me some Instagram!  Seriously my favorite app right now.

Jayden learned how to flip pancakes and wants to make them every single day:


Playing Zoo World during lunch time:


Lovely digital artwork compliments of Jayden:


Puzzle-making fools: 


Kettle corn is our newest snack addiction.  We go through boxes of this stuff like crazy..



Sneaking beverages into the library while I get some work done:


Melting in the heat wave:


Jayden's curly summer hairdo:



Mr. Grouch:



Bumper-to-bumper traffic fun:




No comments:

Post a Comment