Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My afternoon heart attack

The kids are at school.  Brand is at work.  I don't have a job due today, nor do I have to leave the house to go to work.  I am suffering from either a cold or allergies...so I'm feeling a little off.

So at 10:00, I looked at the clock and said to myself, "I'm going to close my eyes for a half hour."

Turn to 12:15-ish.

That's the time my eyes opened again and I shot up off the couch in a panic.  I had no idea what day it is.  Where are the kids?  Am I late for work?  Are they late for school? 

My heart was pounding until I came back to reality.

Somehow the effects of a nap aren't so relaxing when you wake up like that.

Random picture:

Memorial Day '06

I think Bubba is wearing 2T.  Jayden is wearing Little Mermaid sandals that lit up when she walked.  Chubby baby fingers gripping ginger ale...  Ack.  They're not babies anymore.  :(

Another from the same day:



On that note, I think I'm going back to sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment