Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Grouchiness

I am feeling extremely evil today.

I'm in a really bad mood.

A downright rotten mood, quite frankly.

I yelled at my kids all morning.

And guess what?

I don't even feel bad about it.

I'm tired of saying the same things over and over and over and over and nobody listening to me.

I'm tired of saying, "Don't just leave your coat on the floor.  Hang it up."

But where do I find the coat every single day?

ON THE FLOOR.

Do you ever feel like running away from home?

Well, I just might.

So there.

Huh.

********************************************************************************

Just writing this has made me feel better.

Happy Friday!

Maybe I'll be nice today after all....

But I'm not making any promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment