Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A new haircut...and the shocking question of the day.

Ryan has been getting the same haircut practically since he was 18 months old, and he always looks so darn handsome.

He is a really cute kid...and I'm not just saying that because he's mine.

Anyway, today he came home with a design shaved into the side of his head.


I'm not a fan.

However, he's been asking for something like this for a while now....and the little bugger is getting old.

When they got home, I surely gave my husband the stink eye. 

Oh, well.  It's only hair.

*******************************************************************

On another note, Jayden just walked up to me as I was typing the portion above and said out of the freakin' blue:

"Did you only have sex with one man?"

Huh?  What?  I almost spit out my drink.

Yikes.

She has no idea what that even means...

I told her I'll have that conversation with her when she's, I don't know, about 30.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahhahaa I love ur blog....ur kids crackk me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW lol they are hysterical

    ReplyDelete