Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The lesson my son learned today...

...is that you shouldn't make a deal unless you're willing to deal with the consequences of losing.

Last night I was watching Now and Then , and Ryan walked in at the part where Christina Ricci is about to get kissed.

So I said, "Oh, Bubba, look.  They're gonna smooch..."

And he said, "No, they're not.  If they kiss, I'll drink pickle juice."

Little did he know it, but I just bought a fresh jar of pickles that very afternoon.

So this morning I made him pay up.  I called him downstairs (since they're home from school because of a blizzard) and surprised him.









  
Hehehehehe...we need something to keep us entertained since we're buried under feet of snow.




My stairs look like a white slide


In case you were wondering, yes, that is my husband shoveling with shorts on...

I'm going to say it one more time.  I hate snow.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment