Monday, January 17, 2011

As of today, there has been no school since last Tuesday because of the weather...

...and we're supposedly getting another storm tonight.

I have to be honest and say that my patience is non-existent at this point.  I'm grumpy.

I realized the seriousness of the situation just five minutes ago when this scene played out.

I put the kids to bed early-ish and they don't want to be in bed right now and I've absolutely had it up to here.
 
Ryan walked out of his room and said:  "My room stinks."

Me (annoyed that he's out of his bed):  "Stinks like what, Ryan?"

Ryan (with the cutest damn scrunched up face):  "Stinks like farts."

Me (yelling now):  "WELL, STOP FARTING!!!"

And he walked away and that was that.

Now I'm laughing at myself because I really need to take a damn chill pill...for reals.

No comments:

Post a Comment