Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Well, then...

You know what my favorite words are not?

Internal Revenue Service.

I had to spend a good part of my morning with my good friends at the local IRS office.  So much fun.

Not.

Did you know that being self employed means I have to pay a special (huge) self employment tax?

Well, I do.  And it sucks...bad.

When I got home, I had to make a follow-up phone call to them.  While I was doing so, Brand was playing Call of Duty, which is a warfare game.  He tends to yell while he's playing.

Here is a note that I had to jot down while I was on the phone...because he was being loud.

Maybe refrain from saying "weapons of mass destruction" while the government is on the phone


Good advice.  Wouldn't you say?

Hope your day was slightly less nauseating than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment