Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanks, Punky.

Over last weekend, I hadn't washed a load of socks, so on Tuesday morning all that was left were the mismatches.

While I was getting Jayden's clothes together, I pulled two of the same style of sock out of the pile, one pink and one blue, and told her she was channeling her inner Punky Brewster that day.

For those of you unfamiliar with Punky, in the very first episode, she is questioned as to why she is wearing two different shoes.  Her response:  "I have two feet.  Why shouldn't I wear two different shoes?"

Jayden thought it was a magnificent idea.  Phew.



So am I a lazy can't-get-my-butt-off-the-couch-long-enough-to-do-a-load-of-laundry loser? 

No, siree.  Not one bit.

In fact, I am a genius.

That's what I call PUNKY POWER!

Man, I love that show.

Have a wonderful Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment