Monday, October 18, 2010

What the hell did I do today anyway?

I'm sitting here at 1 a.m. and looking back on my day and feeling like I accomplished nothing, nada, zilch.

I changed one of the cat's litter boxes.  That sucks.  I still have to muster up the motivation to do the other one.  I hate that job more than anything...and I'm the only one in the house that does it.

I did about 10 loads of laundry, folded it, put it away, organized the kids' closet.

I made some delicious pancakes for breakfast, you know, the Aunt Jemima just-add-water deal.  Don't judge me.

I worked on my backlog for work, which is my nemesis.

I broke up 35 fights.

I may have taken a small nap....perhaps.

Yet, I still feel like I wasted an entire day.

I didn't take a single picture either.  I wish I had my camera handy when I walked into the bathroom and caught my son sitting on the toilet, my iPhone in his hand, watching a movie.

I read when I sit on the toilet.  He watches movies.

Too much information?

Sorry about that.

Speaking of iPhones, technology is amazing.

Back in the day, I used to read the cereal box while I ate my Lucky Charms.

Not Jayden.  She gets to watch Spongebob.

No comments:

Post a Comment