Friday, January 9, 2015

Five on Friday

1.   On Wednesday, Aaliyah turned 6 months old!  She's now rolling and skooching all over.  She can't quite crawl, but she's trying.  She growls when she's mad.  She's a very easy baby.







2.  Since she was born, we have co-slept.  I did it with Jayden and Ryan, too.  It's much easier to nurse in the middle of the night.  I've never worried about rolling onto her.  She's still nursing at least once a night, but at this point, I'm pretty sure it's more of a comfort thing.  I'm trying to transition her to the crib.  For now, she'll play in there in the morning after I've changed her diaper and for other short bursts.  She has taken a few catnaps, too, but she screams her head off at night.  We're working on it...



3.  These two are looking very teenagerish lately.  I told them I wanted a picture of them together, and this was the result.



4.  Ryan has been obsessed with scooters.  He had an old one from years ago, but it got tossed in the move.  He just ordered a new one and it finally came on Wednesday.  He's been dying to ride it, but with the arctic weather the past few days, he's being forced to wait.



5.  Snow day today!  I didn't have to work outside the house today, so I kept the baby home from daycare and we had a lazy day.  Ryan has been my sidekick lately.  We hung out and didn't do too much of anything.





No comments:

Post a Comment