Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Springing forward turned me into a snail...

Ever since the clocks went forward, I can't get my butt out of bed.  This whole being dark at 6:30 in the morning really has my circadian rhythm all out of whack.

Jayden should be in the shower by 7:15.  She hasn't gotten up before 7:30 in over a week.  Those 15 minutes are crucial to keeping our morning routine on schedule.

Today Jayden was 5 minutes late to school.  Ryan was 15 minutes late.

I am WINNING.

Yet I sit here with my blueberry bagel and cup of pumpkin coffee (because it was on clearance and it's delicious) and still feel accomplished.

After all, we did get out of bed.

And that is not a small feat these days.

Happy Wednesday!  :)

22 week belly shot.  Looks like a 22 month belly shot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment