Monday, March 21, 2011

It's the First Day of Spring...

...and this is what it looks like outside:


It's just a dusting...but it's snow nonetheless.

Just yesterday, this was my view:


Do you spy some green grass?  It's there to the left...ever so slightly.

On Friday it was, like, 65 degrees.  After the winter we've had, you better believe that girls were out in their daisy dukes and flip-flops, which really made me laugh.

It's just raining now, but we're supposed to get some more of the white stuff again later in the week.  March is a tricky little devil.

You know what though?

I'm really glad to be rid of this:


This morning I've been trying to figure out what we're going to do with the kids over summer break.  Brand has worked third shift up until now, so we never had to worry about child care.

I'm learning that it's going to cost me THOUSANDS for eight weeks of summer camp.

"Wow" is the only word that comes to mind.

Kids aren't cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment