Monday, November 1, 2010

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend?

Not this girl.

The way to my heart is a camera, a  fancy shmancy camera.

I don't even know how to use the thing to its full potential, but it has been the greatest purchase I have ever made and I wish I did it forever ago.

On Sunday morning, the kids and I were out on the porch (me with camera in hand as usual) and I caught their relationship perfectly in a series of seven photographs.

I told them to put their arms around each other and smile for me.

The pictures that I ended up with have me laughing out loud every time I look at them.






























I think that when I announced I was pregnant just nine months after Jayden was born, people thought I was crazy.

But I am so glad they are only 17 months apart in age.  While they fight constantly, if you sit back and watch them interact, you will see that they need each other and love each other, no matter how steadfastly they deny it.

Siblings:  Mortal enemies one minute, best friends the next.

Happy Monday!

One more thing.  Only 54 shopping days until Christmas.  Gag.

No comments:

Post a Comment