Sunday, November 14, 2010

Blah, blah, blah...

I'm grateful for the gorgeous weather we've had the past couple days because my kids have been able to play outside.  Soon enough it will be too cold for them to spend hours upon hours running in the yard...and I'm not happy about it.  Winter sucks.

I'm in a rut.  I have no less than 100 things to do...and all I've wanted to do since Friday is sleep.

So that's what I did yesterday.  I took the day off from life and literally laid in bed all day.

Now it's Sunday and I need to get off my lazy behind and do something.

I read people's Facebook statuses that say they're bored.  Bored?  I don't remember what that is.

In my world bored has been replaced with overwhelmed.

But I'm not complaining really.  In some ways I'm glad I have so much to do.  It keeps me on my toes.

On a positive note, I completed my Christmas shopping as far as SC goes (ho, ho, ho).  That is a huge check off my list.

Hope you have a FABULOUS day!

No comments:

Post a Comment