Monday, October 25, 2010

Today...

I have a sickie home from school.

Jayden has a sore throat, fever, runny nose, body ache....and so do I.

Fan-bloody-tastic.

There is nothing worse than being sick when you can't lay in bed all day and nap or watch TV.  Instead I will sit in front of my computer and keep on plugging away on some work.


To spice things up a little bit, I may get up every once in a while and switch the laundry.  Woo-hoo!

Jayden, however, gets to stay in her PJ's all day and sleep and color pictures and watch her shows.

Just a few minutes ago I heard her quoting Punky Brewster in the other room, which makes my heart proud.  I was the biggest fan of Punky back when I was a pip squeak myself.  I had the crazy colored shoes and everything.
























Hope your day is less germ infested than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment