Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Even though...

Even though I have some struggles in my life, I am thankful for the blessings that I have.

I am married to my best friend...even though he is pretty grumpy. He works two jobs to help support our family, and he puts up with my shenanigans. We trust each other 100 percent no matter what. And I can pretty much always make him laugh, even when he's grouchy with me.




My children are healthy and beautiful and creative and brilliant. :) They do tend to make me crazy, but I know this stage only lasts for so long. I'm not looking forward so much to the teenage years...




My house is a mess and my work is backlogged and I have laundry piles EVERYWHERE...but at least I have these boneheads in my life to make it all worthwhile.

Oh, yeah...and I have Peach Snapple. That makes life worth living, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment