Thursday, March 17, 2011

My day...

This morning I dropped the kids off at school at 8:45, and I didn't see them again until 8:30 at night.

I worked all day long at home on editing my transcripts, stopping only to surf the net occasionally and to eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch.

About a month ago I signed the kids up for an after-school program two days a week.  They love it.  And I find myself looking forward to that extra two hours to get things done.  And let me be honest.  Sometimes "get things done" means take a nap.

Anyway, Brand picked them up at 5:30 when he got out of work and then stopped at a friend's house for a while and picked up some McD's on the way home.

Unfortunately I also had a screaming migraine since about 3:30 in the morning, so it wasn't a totally fabulous day.

And, of course, there's the situation in Japan with the possibility of a nuclear meltdown.  It is terrifying me.

On that note...good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment